Встречаем последний сервис пак (скорее всего) для 2015 версии Robot.
Скачать можно тут. Крайне рекомендуется удалить установленный сервис пак.
- API has been supplemented with the BOX-III section creation method.
- Incorrect display of the ‘Section Properties’ dialog for the French UI has been fixed.
- Transfer of the release definitions while using the Revit2Robot link has been corrected.
- Display of the grid lines for the models imported from Revit using the Revit2Robot link has been corrected (it no longer requires switching on and off).
- Unjustified multiplication of elements while transferring the model back to Revit with the Revit2Robot link after automatic definition of code combinations in Robot has been fixed.
- Unneeded creation of Revit’s level named ‘---‘while transferring models with the Revit2Robot link has been fixed.
- Display of the false verification error ‘The material assigned to the element does not have physical assets’ for the wooden floors transferred using the Revit2Robot link has been fixed.
- Resulting pressure coefficient Cp,net values for attics have been corrected according to the clause 7.4.1 (1) of NF EN 1991-1-4/NA:2009-03.
- Generation of automatic combinations for relations of live loads including conjunction ‘AND’ has been corrected.
- Generation of prestressed (post-tensioning) beam loads when eccentricities E1 and E3 are not equal has been fixed.
- Application of loads on edges made of non-discretized arcs has been fixed.
- Meshing algorithm for the ACIS objects has been changed to take into account adjoining nodes.
- Inversed direction of the local element Z axes for the surface of revolution has been fixed.
- Wrongly calculated design spectrum Sd(T1) for T1 < TB during the Equivalent Lateral Force Method analysis according to the EN 1998-1:2004 code has been fixed.
- Saving of the table results for each increment of nonlinear combinations has been fixed.
- Display of the connection schemes when working with the solid structure type has been fixed.
- Wrong verification of welds because of resetting the weld thickness to 0mm has been fixed.
- Wrong verification of plates weakened by a hole for a bolted connection has been fixed.
- Zero results for the SLS load cases during the connection verification have been fixed.
- Multiplication of material factor while calculating the tension capacity of the cord has been corrected.
- Incorrect verification of post welds against bending has been fixed.
Beam to beam connection:
Truss node connection:
- API access to the results for IRDimCodeResE32_4 has been fixed.
- Zero value of the fire situation partial safety factor has been corrected.
- Incorrect verification of structural tubes (hollow sections) for bidirectional bending has been fixed.
- Display of the live loads deflection ratio as the governing one when both the final and live load deflections are being checked has been fixed.
- CM66 and ADD80 codes - shear areas AY and AZ of pipes have been corrected.
- PN-90/B-03200 code - incorrect section class for castellated beam webs has been fixed.
- PN-90/B-03200 code - overlooking the requirements of point 4.7.1.b during verification of compound sections has been fixed.
- SNiP SP 16.13330.2011 code - incorrect verification of Tcrz critical stress in a web has been fixed.
- Timber design - EC5 (NF EN) - kcr factor value has been adjusted according to the NF EN 1995-1-1/NA, Mai 2010.
- Timber design - EC5 (NF EN) - incorrect references for materials (EN1194 instead of EN 14080) have been corrected.
- Timber design - EC5 (NF EN; PN EN; PN) - incorrect verification of cantilever displacements has been fixed.
- Missing Low Ductility Class in seismic EC8 settings for beams and columns has been supplemented.
- Inserting of the summary reinforcement table has been corrected.
- Crash while copying and pasting r/c beams in the Inspector window has been removed.
- EN 1992-1-1 code (and NADs) – calculation of the minimum reinforcement according to point 7.3.2(2) has been fixed
- Missing results for the bar end (last verification point) have been supplemented.
- ACI code - excessive area of reinforcement for medium seismic risk has been fixed.
- ACI code - excessive warning about the reinforcement calculations caused by the wrong comparison with maximum allowed stirrups spacing has been fixed.
- EN 1992-1-1 code - invalid calculations for the limit of slenderness when stiffness method is used have been fixed.
- Ignoring update settings during the consecutive update changing the beam geometry, has been fixed.
- ‘Reinforcement pattern’ dialog - overwriting the dmax and dmin values of top and bottom reinforcement of a beam by the default values has been fixed.
- Incomplete beam creation by the beam wizard has been fixed.
- Using an envelope of the SLS combinations instead of QPR for deflection calculation has been fixed.
- Using the cover deviation delta_c_dev value from the Eurocode instead of from the dialog has been fixed.
- Doubled information about the number of stirrups and pins in the calculation note has been corrected.
- Reinforcement calculation which hangs the program if deflection correction is switched on for frozen reinforcement has been corrected.
- BAEL91 mod. 99 code - crash while designing inclined beams has been fixed.
- NF EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007 code –parameters dialog for the story parameters not accessible for XF1 environment class has been unblocked.
- NF EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007 code - excessive warning for transversal reinforcement for seismic requirements has been fixed.
- NF EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007 code - value of the minimal cover has been fixed.
- NF EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007 code – seismic disposition dialog - control q0 has been fixed to accept values less than 2.
- NTC 2008 (D.M. 14/01/2008) – EC8 requirements 184.108.40.206.2 (7)P (formula 5.15), have been removed from the verification as related to bridge beams only.
- API function for section capacity check concerning Y_NEG and Y_POS has been fixed.
- Crash of the Fire resistance calculator while opening the calculation note has been removed.
- A warning message has been added while importing elements without active simple load cases.
- Selection of the EC2 code in the Fire resistance calculator has been unblocked.
- Direction of the accidental imperfection has been adjusted.
- Verification of columns against shear has been fixed.
- EN 1992-1-1 codes – the dialog for selecting the buckling type has been enhanced.
- EN 1992-1-1 codes - incorrect and missing lines about minimal value of M0 in the calculation note have been adjusted.
- NF EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007 code - incorrect generation of stirrups (too many) for circular columns with seismic provisions has been fixed.
- PN-B-03264 code - lack of information about too small capacity of the column in the message list has been fixed.
- PN-B-03264 code – calculation notes have been adjusted to a selected method to avoid displaying zero values of variables not used for calculation of the rectangular section capacity.
- PN- EN 1992-1-1:2008 code - calculation note has been supplemented with shear check info.
- PN- EN 1992-1-1:2008 code - negative value of the crack width displayed if all bars are in compression but the column edge is tensioned has been corrected.
- Change of the foundation size despite frozen dimensions has been fixed.
- ACI, CSA, BS codes - incorrect implementation of the contact surface coefficient has been fixed.
- BAEL91 mod. 99 code - excessive reinforcement of the pier when seismic dispositions are switched on has been corrected.
- Change of the steel grade for the additional reinforcement has been unblocked.
- Lack of import of load values for the seismic combinations has been fixed.
- Distribution of the minimal reinforcement for bending and tension/compression has been fixed.
- ACI code – unjustified display of the warning about cracks exceeding crack limit has been fixed.
- ACI code - wrong fire rating in the calculation note has been fixed.
- EN 1992-1-1 codes - concrete grades over B40 have been unblocked.
Bars - Required Reinforcement