Нарешті вийшов перший hotfix! Що виправили:
· Corrected program instabilities while running analysis for a model containing steel connection definition.
· Corrected Degree value input for gamma angle property for members.
· Corrected the program instability that occurred when selecting the Envelope results table for shells configured for Envelope presentation for single points and using Ctrl+A to copy to the clipboard.
· Corrected display of the nonlinear function name in the Supports dialog.
· Corrected the version name displayed in Task Manager and properties.
· Corrected harmonic analysis results for internal forces in members when damping is enabled in analysis parameters.
· Corrected spectrum definition for seismic analysis according to Portuguese NP EN 1998-1:2010/A1 2013 design code.
· Corrected display of load contours by improving tolerance of contour load application to inclined panels.
· Corrected effect of a redundant force displayed in global coordinate system origin when forces generated automatically are presented in the view for a seismic analysis load case with an equivalent lateral force method.
· Corrected reactions for Load Take-Down analysis in case a wall was supported by beams and nodal support in duplicated nodes where one reaction was missing.
· Corrected reactions for Load Take-Down analysis in case a column was supported by a beam and a nodal support where reaction was taken twice.
· Corrected reactions for Load Take-Down analysis in case an unsupported wall edge when concentrated load should be distributed to the support and beam.
· Corrected results for the concentrated force in point applied on walls in Load Take-Down analysis method.
· Corrected transfer of loads to walls and supports in Load Take-Down analysis.
· Corrected the issue related to run-time error while sending the model containing analytical openings from Revit to Robot.
· Corrected the issue related to run-time error while sending the model containing arc members with loads from Revit to Robot.
· Corrected transferring of area loads on panels with openings from Revit to Robot.
· Corrected the results of transferring more than one line load with a defined path back to Revit.