Вот и начался сезон сервис паков для 2012 версии Robot. Пока доступен непосредственно из программы. Список чего пофиксили:
- Display of Chinese fonts not visible on layouts has been corrected.
- The Polish regional settings can be restored to the 2011 state by running the Restore initial program settings option.
- Incorrect French names of the combination types for Belgian settings can also be corrected via the Restore initial program settings option.
- A significant slowdown while reading section databases has been improved.
- An exception error observed while opening the section manager dialog has been removed
This correction requires an additional hotfix on x64 OS.
- Work of the "Open Layouts from Template" option when several viewers are opened has been improved.
- Generating printouts, if using MS Office 2010 64bit, has been enabled.
- A very long time of generating a model for rigid diaphragms with loads applied has been reduced.
- The missing scale error for maps using PNG screens captures has been corrected.
- Incorrect definition of bar and point loads after importing from the Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 program has been fixed.
- Incorrect geometry and missing section errors after importing from Robot to Revit have been fixed.
- Assigning dimensions incorrectly in advanced parameters of the RobotNodeSupportData function has been fixed.
- Support of the AbsoluteMaximum Layer in Result Query has been enabled.
- The error in section names read from the database has been fixed.
- Previewing reports in 64-bit MS Word has been enabled.
- The warning has been added that circular references in the kinematic constrain definition may lead to false results.
- The action of contour loads on diaphagms/claddings has been fixed.
- Incorrect generation of the wind load for the "Library Structure LT Bois" projects has been corrected.
- An automatic value of the base shear for the seismic analysis according to IBC 2009 has been fixed.
- Zero values of masses in results of modal analysis for the mass matrices: lumped and lumped with rotation have been corrected.
- Beams: incorrect generation of hooks for the BAEL cage anchorage method has been fixed.
- Columns: an incorrect interaction N-M diagram for concrete with parabolic stress-strain relation has been corrected.
- Spread footings: omitting changes of load factors in the regulation file has been fixed.
- Beam-to-beam (web) connection: incorrect welds verification has been fixed.
- Beam-to-column connection: incorrect import of forces in case of beams on 2 sides has been improved.
- Critical errors while opening the steel connection window and while defining a connection have been fixed.
- The critical error when definig a gusset plate using the UK profile database has been fixed.
- Gusset plate connection: the error on unavailability of diameters of plate connectors (only M10 available) has been removed.
- The slenderness check during group verification is no longer ignored.
- A very long time of verifying a column with the automatic detection of adjoining bracings in the plane of buckling has been reduced.
- The incorrect verification of a compund cross section created from two angles has been corrected.
- Undefined values in the calculation of EC3 thin-walled profiles have been corrected.
- An incorrect name of the governing load case for SLS verification has been corrected.