Вышло очередное обновление нашей любимой программы. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.
- Settings of the API Storey. Objects have been unblocked.
- In the help on Chinese systems, mixed fonts have been corrected.
- In the help, the explanation of reinforcement areas has been revised.
- Print to file function has been improved.
- A few faults concerning the exchange of Robot and Revit models have been fixed: - Transfer of tube sections and user database sections
- Update of area loads
- Transfer of models with automatic combinations containing moving loads.
- A warning message about Results Builder being not installed has been corrected.
- Group renaming in the Label Manager has been unblocked.
- Random display of strange characters in the bar names has been blocked.
- Font and icon sizes have been adjusted for the ultra HD resolution screens.
- Bending stiffness of the orthotropic hollow core slabs has been fixed.
- Deletion of bars while moving a bar by a vector indicated by its origin and end points has been blocked.
- The issue with slow deletion of nodes on greyed out model has been fixed.
- Switching the viewer into the Rotate 3D mode after using the ROTATE, ZOOM or PAN option has been fixed.
- Opening of the Point dialog with coordinates after pressing any numeric key has been restored.
- Messages related to stories have been limited to examples effectively using stories.
- Division of the panel edges and division of a panel by the bar intersection have been fixed.
- Generation of the wind and snow loads by the Frame Generator has been fixed.
- Generation of great pseudo-static forces due to small inaccuracies in a model has been fixed.
- Calculation of a model without stories and with mass eccentricities, saved with results has been unblocked.
- The weight of rectangular tube profiles in the Norwegian section database has been corrected.
- Incorrect application of solid loads to curved surfaces has been fixed.
- Incorrect values of wind simulation pressure, generated for four directions: X-/X+/Y-/Y+, defined in one session have been fixed.
- Sums of reactions and the sum of forces for examples including bars/plates on the elastic foundation have been fixed.
- Freezing the reaction tables with a (temporary) "?"" character that displayed instead of values has been fixed.
- Convergence of nonlinear calculations has been improved.
- The drift direction and calculation of the maximum 2nd order drift ratio for DAM have been fixed.
- Incorrect values of concomitants on the Envelope tab, when all objects are displayed, have been fixed.
- Random duplication of wind loads from the wind load simulation during the structure analysis has been blocked.
- Pinned Beam-to-Beam (web) connection with angles: an inflated global ratio has been adjusted to the detailed results in the calculation note.
- Pinned Beam-to-Beam (web) connection with shear plate: eccentricity of an axial force is now taken into account.
- Pinned Beam-to-Beam (web) connection with shear plate: verification of block tearing has been fixed.
- Beam-to-Column flange connection: generation of a connection ignoring the section databases declared in Job Preferences has been unblocked.
- Tube truss node connection: welds check for the user-defined box sections has been fixed.
- Calculation of the lever arm of connections defined according to PN-90/B-03200 has been fixed.
- Generation of the connections: tube truss node and beam-to-column (flange), blocked because of too restrictive check of elements positions, has been fixed.
- Steel Design - ANSI/AISC 341-10: check of the material design strength for an additional seismic check has been fixed.
- Steel Design - ANSI/AISC 360-10: slenderness check, when buckling is switched off, has been corrected.
- Steel Design - EC3: incorrect classification of an asymmetric steel section has been fixed.
- Steel Design - EC3: wrongly displayed condition 9.3 for the torsion rigidity calculation note has been corrected.
- Steel Design - EC3: incorrect value of the kF coefficient for the web stability check has been fixed.
- Steel Design - EC3: hidden info about switched off lateral buckling verification has been displayed.
- Steel Design - EC3: display of the non-dimensional slenderness ratio in the results of fire analysis has been fixed.
- Steel Design - NF EN: calculation of the Cmy,0 coefficient for the list of elements verification has been fixed.
- Steel Design - SP 16.13330.2011: calculation of the B and C lateral buckling parameters and display of the It value for mono-symmetrical I sections in the calculation note have been fixed.
- Steel Design: opening of the simplified calculation notes on the Windows 10 system has been fixed.
- Timber Design - EC5: influence of the surface protection on the fire resistance has been fixed.
- Timber Design - EC5: very slow calculation of laminated members of service class 2 has been fixed.
- Timber Design: a message about accessing files on the Windows 10 system has been removed.
- Display of the calculation note for element which name contains the slash sign " / " has been unblocked.
- BS 8110: lack of support of point 220.127.116.11 of the code, leading to incorrect stirrups spacing, has been fixed.
- Work of the Stirrups Spacing dialog has been fixed.
- A few problems with the multithreaded calculations have been fixed.
- ACI: application of precast concrete requirements disregarding the calculation options setting, that led to an unneeded increase of the shear forces Ve, has been fixed.
- ACI: application of the minimum reinforcement requirements has been fixed.
- EC2: taking into account an axial force during the deflection calculation has been fixed.
- EC2: fire calculations - unnecessary warnings for the cantilevers ends have been blocked.
- EC2: calculation of the cracking moment for non-structural loads with an active axial force has been corrected.
- EC2: the lightweight concrete checkbox on the concrete tab of the Calculation Options dialog has been removed.
- Manual definition of stirrups has been fixed.
- Copying of the diagram views to clipboard has been corrected.
- ACI: incorrect amplification of moments for slender columns.
- EC2: change of the default value of the standard cover deviation has been unblocked.
- PN: definition of the long-term load ratio for the PN-B-03264 code has been unblocked.
- Access to the reinforcement patterns list for the Continuous Footing has been unblocked.
- Taking into account the pier reinforcement capacity in the global foundation capacity has been fixed.
- BAEL 91/DTU 13.12: unnecessary use of accidental combinations with a seismic load in the verification for rotation, when seismic dispositions are inactive, has been fixed.
- NF P94-261: reduction of the soil capacity in semi-empirical stress limit method has been adjusted.
- Very slow opening of a file including a designed slab with provided reinforcement has been fixed.
- Generation of the discontinuous provided reinforcement between panels for the "Entire plate" option active has been fixed.
- Deflection verification for provided reinforcement with some errors has been unblocked.
- ACI: check of anchorage of the provided horizontal reinforcement in walls, resulting in false recognition of too narrow boundary elements has been corrected.
- BS: the value of Veff shear force for a punching force entered manually has been adjusted.
- BS: the provided reinforcement pattern without bar shapes has been corrected.
- Incorrect calculation of a cracked deflection for panels with a reduced moment of inertia has been fixed.
- ACI 318: minimum distance of the required reinforcement rebars may now be switched off.
- BAEL: peaks of abnormal reinforcement density for the analytical method have been fixed.
- Geometrical check of the beam arrangement for "superbars" has been blocked.
- Crushes observed after slab selection have been fixed.
Bars Provided Reinforcement
- Selection in a new window which selects objects not opened in this window, implemented by mistake in SP2, has been fixed.
- Crash of the Revit2Robot link on Windows 10 has been fixed.
- Taking into account a solution method of the Model Analysis (selected in Job Preferences > Structure Analysis) has been enabled for the Footfall Analysis.