Начался сезон обновлений 2013 версии Robot:
- Excessive load duplication while copying elements has been removed.
- Losing building attributes such as walls, floors, columns, beams, and Eurocode SLS combination subtypes, while opening a file in 'Repair Mode', has been corrected.
- Opening 2D/3D French library structures has been improved.
- A fatal error displayed after closing the software has been removed.
- The progress bar for the meshing process has been fixed.
- Incorrect properties of the UPAF sections: 50x120x4, 80x200x5, 80x200x6 of the CATPRO database have been corrected.
- Incorrect results of the Plane Stress Analysis in orthotropic elements with the main direction of orthotropy set as along global Z, have been corrected.
- An incorrect sum of reactions for the Sparse M solver has been corrected.
- Neglecting the self-weight of curtain wall panels in the modal analysis has been fixed.
- Incorrect display of mode numbers while defining damping for the Time History Analysis by Modal Decomposition on 64 bit OS has been fixed.
- The nonlinear P-delta Buckling Analysis for mixed shell-bar structures has been blocked to prevent display of false results.
- Changing the Robot job preferences to reflect the Revit Extensions regional settings, while sending Revit models to Robot, has been fixed.
- Losing loads on disjoined bars and transferring false internal bar forces, while updating models between Robot and Revit, have been fixed.
- Crash errors during r/c calculation have been fixed.
- Unnecessary generation of "seismic shear" combinations for a column has been fixed.
- An unjustified message about insufficient reinforcement over the middle supports of a multi-span beam has been fixed.
- The incorrect fire resistance capacity of columns according to Eurocode 2 has been fixed.
- Recognition of the QPR (quasi-permanent) load combination while transferring elements to the RC Beam module has been corrected.
- Calculation of the minimum reinforcement for spread footings according to the BAEL code has been fixed.
- Generation of the calculation note without design forces has been fixed.
- A failure to import load combinations during the design of r/c walls has been fixed.
- Calculation of the slab punching area has been fixed.
- Ignoring a number of shear plates during verification of the bolt in beam to column flange connection has been fixed.
- Incorrect calculations of the Eurocode 3 class for cases of compression higher than the plastic compressive capacity have been fixed.
- The unjustifiably slow verification according to Eurocode 3 of a single bar for code combinations has been improved.
- Incorrect values of the Cmy0 and Cmz0 coefficients for the verification according to Eurocode 3 have been fixed.
- Incorrect deflection verification according to Eurocode 5 for buildings of the category C or higher, has been fixed.
- Disregarding fire parameters in default labels for Eurocode 5 has been fixed.
This Service Pack resolves the following issues:
REX-3677; REX-5375; REX-5398; RM-16747; RM-18496; RM-23312; RM-24334; RM-24632; RM-25444; RM-25693; RM-25801; RM-26219; RM-26605; RM-26633; RM-26636; RM-26684; RM-26686; RM-26689; RM-26692; RM-26768; RM-26797; RM-26799; RM-26813; RM-26863; RM-26878; RM-26882; RM-26888; RM-26905; RM-26913; RM-26915; RM-26938; RM-26940; RM-26974; RM-26975; RM-26979; RM-26985; RM-26989; RM-27016; RM-27028; RM-27051; RM-27053; RM-27058; RM-27061; RM-27080; RM-27096; RM-27098; RM-27102