Вышло первое обновление нашей пока еще любимой программы. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.
- A crash while launching the software using a Guest Account on Windows system has been fixed.
- The message about accessing the autoarch.err file has been removed.
- Opening damaged *.RTD files has been resolved.
- A crash while opening *.STR files created in the Tekla Structural Designer application has been removed.
- A possibility to match a Revit Family to a section from a Robot database has been added. You can do it using a new Family Type parameter which is respected during a cloud analysis in the Structural Analysis for Autodesk Revit application.
- NZS 1170.5:2004: The reduction of results during a seismic analysis has been adjusted for cases when the structural ductility factor mi is different from 1.
- The display of results on maps for curved (bent) panels has been fixed.
- The display of “--?--" rows in the tables after exporting the calculation note to Word has been resolved.
- The display of diagrams for the seismic analysis in the calculation note has been fixed.
- Column-Beam (two-sided) connection: Help has been fixed for the Connection Definition-CM66 dialog.
- The display of images in the calculation note on the Japanese version of the operating system has been fixed.
- AS 4100-1988: The bending moments value M* for stability check for profiles with brackets has been adjusted.
- BS5950:2000: The moment capacity value Mc in the case of a simply supported beam or a cantilever has been adjusted.
- EN 1993-1-5: The value of shear for the web stability under concentrated force during a detailed analysis of a beam has been adjusted.
- EN 1993-1-5: Description of the web in plane stress for the z direction in the calculation note has been corrected.
- Composite Beam Design Extension: Problem with non-disappearing dialog in the other language versions of Robot than English has been resolved.
- Lack of the beam verification and the incorrect AbrBr diagram due to the wrong detection of positions of reinforcement bars have been resolved.
- PN-B-03264:2002: The verification of shear strength of a spread footing due to stress taken from the opposite side of a column has been adjusted.
RC Spread Footing