Model Definition and Analysis
- The software behavior has been stabilized for:
- opening files with many views or many tables active
- opening files with solid objects defined in the previous product versions
- defining and generating code combinations
- displaying the documents preview
- Unintended effects of the solid modeler on objects have been removed.
- Lack of capacity of top reinforcement at supports due to anchorage problems has been corrected.
- Import of results from a model has been corrected.
- FIXED COLUMN BASE-The setting of the check box defining welds connecting the base plate is now taken into account.
- TUBE CONNECTION-Calculation of the chord side wall buckling for RHS chord type has been corrected.